WHAT IS ASRG?
ASRG is an organization for you… for the people that enjoy reverse engineering everything, understanding how something works, how to make it better and watching out of the security of data and it’s owners. That means that the ideas, presentations, projects and everything that happens in ASRG is a result of interest in the group. If you have ideas… want to contribute or play a stronger role, please let us know.
HOW CAN I BECOME A MEMBER?
There are no costs for membership, it's free. Every individual can become a member of ASRG without paying anything. Check out the membership page for further details.
- The future of cars will be connected and rely increasingly on software.
- The automotive industry is trying to identify solutions to ensure secure mobility.
- Today, there is no open community to allow automotive security professionals to solve problems, together.
- Everyone has the same goals for security, the only difference how a company determines their risk and implements solutions.
At ASRG, we strive to improve the security of vehicles by:
- enabling the people developing vehicles to have the correct knowledge, networking and competencies to identify and implement security solutions into vehicles.
- open awareness of security issues in vehicles.
- challenge the industry to have a responsible and positive security posture.
- Research projects on publicly available vehicles, infrastructure and supporting backend systems.
- Information sharing concerning existing automotive security problems, solutions, products and technology.
- Create meaningful results to be shared with the public in a controlled manner.
- Create a community of shared resources and networking.
- Remove or reduce the barrier of entry in Automotive Security.