- The future of cars will be connected and rely increasingly on software.
- The automotive industry is trying to identify solutions to ensure secure mobility.
- Today, there is no open community to allow automotive security professionals to solve problems, together.
- Everyone has the same goals for security, the only difference is how a company determines their risk and implements solutions.
ASRG Mission Statement
At ASRG, we strive to improve the security of vehicles by:
- enabling the people developing vehicles to have the correct knowledge, networking and competencies to identify and implement security solutions into vehicles.
- open awareness of security issues in vehicles.
- challenge the industry to have a responsible and positive security posture.
- Research projects on publicly available vehicles, infrastructure and supporting backend systems.
- Information sharing concerning existing automotive security problems, solutions, products and technology.
- Create meaningful results to be shared with the public in a controlled manner.
- Create a community of shared resources and networking.
- Remove or reduce the barrier of entry in Automotive Security.