ASRG has applied for its first grant from the US government. DHS-21-CISA-127-CWDT001. This grant is focused on developing a cyber-security training program for transforming the workforce into entry level cyber-security positions. We are looking forward to hearing back the results. Thanks to those supported the effort. This is just the first grant application, and definitely not the last.
- Automotive Networks, Controllers, and Systems Training at Hardwear.io
- ICT Supply Chain Risk Management Toolkit from CISA
- LG is acquiring automotive cybersecurity startup Cybellum in a $240M deal
- Thieves hacking key fobs, car thefts on the rise: police – CityNews Toronto
- TESLA DOOR HANDLE IMPROVEMENTS